If you want to know how to wow an audience with your presentation, this article is definitely for you. Just make sure you read this post “how to make powerful business presentation” before you will speak to the audience. So here are some tips that will help you to feel confident and to turn your presentation into something people will talk about.
1. If you want to make your presentation interesting, add some personal stories to make your message deeper and less formal. The thing is that facts stimulate just two areas of the human brain, while stories involve up to seven. It means that your presentation has to be both informative and emotional.
2. Do not be afraid of adding some color, logo or alter elements to your presentation to make it more eye-catching. Note that the font you choose is very important, so it is always better to choose the one easy-readable. For sure, sometimes you have to follow some template, but you can always change some elements to make it look better.
3. It is always better to create a brief of your presentation and to put it on a paper. The worst thing you can do is to create a presentation, open it in front of the audience and wait till magic happens. It will not.
4. One of the most important rules to remember is that you have to speak in different directions. The thing is that any audience is comprised both of introverts and extroverts. So if you want people to participate, choosing an introvert is not the best option.
5. If you do not want to burst your audience into tears, keep your presentation to about three points. The thing is that the stage is not the best place to show the depth of your knowledge, but the place you can share it with other people. And the thing the human brain does is one, two, three and I forget.