Probably each of us loves to travel and discover something new. And now Cambodia is becoming more and more popular. Tours to Cambodia are a travel option for those who love not crowded, spacious, beautiful beaches and exploring exotic cultures. Here you will find luxurious nature and tropical forests, ancient temples and Buddhist monuments, the world-famous Angkor Wat temple complex and dozens of other attractions! And the prices for holidays in Cambodia are very pleasantly surprising, so – an excellent option for travel! However, how can you travel around this country?
Today, there are many different types of transport. And now we will consider them.
Transport options in Cambodia:
- Airplane is the first type of transport that comes to mind. This is a fairly convenient and fast way to travel.
However, this is not the best way to travel in Cambodia, as there are only three cities connected. It is also a fairly expensive form of transport. And the necessary flights are not always available.
- Railway – this type of transport also has its own characteristics and disadvantages.
There is only one advantage and that is the price. However, at the moment only one branch is working, so it will be difficult to get to the desired corners of this beautiful country. It is also a rather long and slow form of transport. And you will not always find the right train, as there are very few of them. It is more of a kind of attraction than a convenient way of getting around.
- Intercity buses and mini buses are another type of transport in Cambodia with its own characteristics.
The advantages include a low price and a wide range of travel destinations. However, there will be more cons. Firstly, there may be a confusion with tickets, or there may simply not be enough seats. The driver of such transport often exceeds the speed limit and does not drive carefully, which is certainly not a plus. And it is very difficult to influence them in such situations. Also, such vehicles often carry additional cargo, such as raw fish or other not very pleasant-smelling products.
- Taxi is the most convenient way to travel in Cambodia for many reasons.
Firstly, in Cambodia there are very good prices for a taxi, and secondly, it is a journey with comfort. Also from the pros, we can note that you no longer have to push around in a crowd of unpleasant, unfamiliar, aggressive people. With the help of a taxi, you can get to the desired destination in the shortest possible time. And the atmosphere during the trip will be as comfortable as possible. If you have any personal belongings, then this will not be a problem either, since you can transport large enough things in a taxi. Taxis can be ordered online in advance at any convenient time. And the main advantage is the safety of movement, since most often there are responsible and experienced drivers in a taxi who drive a car perfectly.
Why is it better to order a taxi earlier online, rather than on the spot?
Many people prefer to order a taxi on the spot, but this is not always the right decision. Sometimes the car may simply not be available and have to be ordered from what is. We will now look at the main advantages of pre-ordering a taxi.
- If you do not order a taxi online in advance, you may encounter a situation when there will be few free cars and you will have to wait in line or pay dearly.
- When, on the contrary, there are a lot of drivers, they “attack” from all sides with offers, grab suitcases in order to help and put them in their car. All of this can be stressful for the inexperienced traveler. And in general, these are not very pleasant moments.
- When you order a taxi online, all services are clearly negotiated. If you take a taxi on the spot, unexpected and unforeseen expenses may arise along the way.
You can rely your transport issues on MANGO TAXI, it’s fair Cambodia taxi service with long-standing experience.
Airport transfer in Cambodia
For more convenience, a taxi can be ordered directly to the airport. There are different types of transfers that can pick you up from any desired airport. You can order transfer, taxi or shuttle from the following Cambodia airports:
- Phnom Penh Airport;
- Sihanoukville Airport ;
- Siem Reap Airport.
And it’s actually very convenient for multiple reasons. Having made a preliminary order for a taxi, residents of the metropolis can be sure of the implementation of all their plans. You can arrange an important trip in advance with a budget or luxury car. Passengers do not have to worry about the need to find a car and go about their business, entrusting the solution of transport issues to professionals.
For a modern person, especially residents of large cities, convenience, reliability and comfort of movement always come first. Pre-ordering a taxi allows you to choose a car that matches your status. The client can pick up any type of car, from premium class to budget option, but high-quality service is available to everyone. Despite the affordable pricing policy, a pre-booked taxi will arrive on time, and you can be sure of the quality of the service. When ordering a taxi to the Cambodia airports, you will definitely be pleased with the meet and greet service. Since they will come for you at the specified time, meeting with name plate and put you in a comfortable car. What could be better?
How to get from Sihanoukville airport to ferry pier
Many are wondering How to get to Koh rong and Koh rong Samloem. When traveling in Cambodia, people often go to the islands from the port. And now we will take a closer look at each option of transport:
- Tuk-tuk – traveling by this type of transport, you will take a very long time to get to the desired destination. Even if it’s a short distance, it’s all very slow and uncomfortable. And the savings are not significant
- Taxi is a universal and quick access to get there, the advantages of which we described above. There are no other options to get to the port yet. However, before ordering a taxi to the port, it is important to check with the boat company where the departure will be from, since there are two departure points there: serendipity pier and port gate 1. Therefore, it is important to discuss the departure point in advance and inform the taxi driver in order to immediately arrive at the right address.
You can get there using MANGO TAXI company, as these guys are able to arrange both – Taxi Transfer from Sihanoukville airport to the Port and chartered boat to islands, so you wouldn’t worry about missing a ferry.
How to get from Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville
To get to Sihanoukville, you must use one of the presented transport options.
- Air Flight
- Private taxi.
However, the best options is obviously Taxi transfer from Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville. Also, while traveling, it should be borne in mind that despite the relatively short distance of 220 km, that the way from Phnom Penh airport to Sihanoukville, due to heavy traffic, can take about 4-5 hours, and from the city center 5-6 hours. Depending on the time of day and traffic.
Taxi in Phnom Penh
Many people like to travel around the capital of Cambodia. And the best choice for trip would be Taxi in Phnom Penh. If you want to travel around this city, then this will not be a problem ei-ther, since you can turn to Taxi services and make an order at any convenient time online to visit all the desired places: Phsar Thmei, Sisowath Quay, Independence Monument, Royal Palace of Cambodia and even more.
Travel with comfort!