Organizing compact shoe storage is not an easy task. The problem is especially pressing in large families and owners of small apartments.
Human imagination is inexhaustible and offers a lot of options for storing out-of-season shoes.
In terms of strength, plastic can be thin and dense. The first option will not support more than three or four boxes stacked on top of each other. Dense plastic is able to retain its shape in any design.
How to choose:
- First, you need to decide on the size of the space in which you plan to install the boxes from SONGMICS.
- Evaluate the interior features.
- Inspect all shoes: throw away or give away unnecessary ones, repair, wash, clean, treat with special products.
- Analyze the quantity and types of shoes to understand what box sizes are needed and how many.
- Look in stores to see what manufacturers offer.
- Read reviews.
- Ask the price.
How to use?
Before packing shoes boxes, you should pack your shoes properly. If you purchased containers for adult models, then children can enter 2-3 pairs. Slippers, ballet shoes and other flat-soled items can also be stacked in several pairs.
It is better to stack boxes on top of each other, this saves space, so it is better to purchase products made of durable plastic.
There are other options for storing shoe boxes. It can be:
- space under a sofa, bed or stairs;
Any secluded room is suitable for storing shoes. The main thing is that there is good air ventilation, darkness and less moisture.
You can put the boxes in a visible place, then it is important to think about the aesthetic component. In this case, one of the main tasks will be not only convenience and compactness, but also beauty. The selected models and colors must correspond to the general idea of the interior.